An Original 1887 American Tavern
The stage coach route ran along Main Street in the growing village of Williamsville, NY. To attract area residents and travelers, The Glen Park Tavern was constructed in 1887 and has been operating as a restaurant and pub ever since. Come dine in the original brick building with hand-hewn beams, original mahogany bar, and hardwood floors.
Today The Glen Park Tavern remains at the hub of the community — a meeting place where friends and family can enjoy good food, easy conversation and great spirits. We’re open 7 days a week for lunch, brunch, takeouts, caterings and dinner. Enjoy!